Key City Bike (KCB) is looking for an Executive Director to assist in leading the vision of the organization. The goal of the executive director is to ensure the mission of KCB is fulfilled, to lead the daily operation of the organization, and administer the programs of KCB
- Part-Time ( available during shop hours and Monthly board meetings)
- Strategically develop fundraising activities, including prospecting, grant writing, grant tracking/management/reporting, contract management, funder relations, and engaging the Board in fundraising
- Ensure all operations and programming are consistent with the organization’s mission, vision, values, and policies
- Serve as the chief spokesperson for KCB; effectively and persuasively communicate the mission and vision of the organization to funders, donors, program participants, community members, strategic partners, government agencies, and the general public.
- Recruit, train, and support the volunteer base.
- Experience with grant writing
- Ability to work with individuals with diverse backgrounds and skill sets
- Knowledge of youth development programs
- Retail or Nonprofit management
- Mechanical experience
About Our Organization
Key City Bike (KCB) is a recognized 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. KCB exists today because of passion and success built on a legacy of community with an investment of knowledge, tools, hard work and donated bikes. First through the PACT Ministries’ Bikes for All program over 15 years ago, then the ReBike Project Club, KCB is currently 100% volunteer operated via its members and the local community, depending upon them for every organizational function.
Please email email@example.com for any questions you may have. Open until filled.